We got all the code working and the mechanics of the robot figured out. The wiring was done in a hurry to get things working so we will have to re-route wires and clean them up before competition, but otherwise things are looking pretty good.
We have started doing some driving practice and we even got the climbing mechanism working. According to the team mentor our robot this year is the “best robot we have build yet”. Not only is it the most robust robot, but there are multiple mechanisms, autonomous code, it generally works well, and it also looks really cool (we haven’t added stickers or LEDs yet, oh and clearly the bumpers). The color wheel is also working now. We never used the color sensor on our robot before, so it took a bit to get it working, but it works really well.