During our last night of building, we discovered our SPARK MAX motor controllers weren’t connecting to the software on our laptop. While initially concerning, we were able to debug through reading user support forums and trial and error. We discovered that if the mode button was held while plugged into the laptop then unplugged and re-plugged back in, it would be recognized.
We worked hard all the way to the bagging date, even while experiencing some difficulties. While everything is functionally ready, some touch-ups will need to be completed when the first tournament rolls around. The whole team is happy though, and we are looking forward to the upcoming tournaments.